President and Principal of Davcon Construction, Inc,
David has over 32 years of strong and diverse experience in development and the field of construction. During his career David was able to complete over 3,700,000 sq.ft. of building project throughout the western United States. In the Temecula Valley he has completed over 150 buildings. Most of David’s success is in the development industry for his ability to complete all facets of development; Acquisition ,design ,entitlement ,construction, and marketing. The development industry change after the recession. Developer could no longer rely of architectural firms or constructing companies to complete project. The complexity of the entitlement process has changed the appeal of most site based on the processing time and financial commitment. The water quality management law and continuous code changes have made site layout and site coverage a number one priority in site acquisition. Not having a clear understanding of the above development fundamentals will put most investors in harm way. By using this development skills David has continued to maintain a good market presents.
Design build accomplishments over recent years include the following projects.
· City Of Chino Industry “project of the year” 2009
· Complete City Of Industry Industry Park 784,000 Sqft.
· Lee & Associates Corp Office Riverside
· Industrial Building Awards CDM 2007,2008
· Girl Scouts Of America Building
· BJ Retail Center Temecula, Ca
· Panera retail Center Temecula, Ca
· Murrieta Hot Springs Mix Used 27 acre project
· Giant RV Montclair, Murrieta, Corona
· Big Yards Industry park 20 acre project Lake Elsinore, Ca